February 23, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday

I've decided Sample Sundays will now be Work-in-progress Wednesdays. I'm not sure why, but I am just that unpredictable! Who knows, next it might be Tear-my-hair-out Tuesday or This-novel-is-killing-me Thursday. Frazzled Friday?

*cough* Right! Here's an excerpt from a short story I'm working on:

Removed!

Fantasy, of course ^^ Contemporary fiction, while definitely something I enjoy, has never held quite the same magic (literally and figuratively) for me. Of course, that might be because I'm mentally fifteen, but I firmly believe that you're never too old to believe in magic!

I leave you with Kanda-faery because, in my head, everyone is more awesome as a faery:

What's your favorite genre to write? Read?

And! If you've got some sample sundays/teaser tuesdays/wip wednesdays/artful alliteration is an @$$, please share in the comments! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)