Also! I received an awesome award from Christine Arnold at Figments ♥
Thank you so much for the love, Christine!
Rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs
Guilty pleasures, hmmmm...
1. Sleeping in. I know, this is weak, but I love sleeping in or even just lying in my bed despite my brain telling me I am wasting daylight hours.
2. Cheese. Particularly spicy cheese. I eat too much of it. *stares balefully at love handles*
3. Vampires. The Anne Rice kind. Because of the saturated market, I think they've lost their mystique for a lot of readers. But I still love reading about them. And I may have written a vampire story myself once. Yes, I enjoyed it.
4. Drawing erotica. Writing it, not so much. But drawing it always makes me extremely self-conscious, which is why I haven't drawn much.
I hope that wasn't TMI... ehehe. Heh.
Er. Moving on. I'm passing the award onto the following bloggers, all of whom have been awesome to me as I stumble around the writing blogosphere:
1. Aleeza Rauf
2. Lisa Gail Green
4. Lynda R. Young
5. The bluestocking
6. Kalen O'Donnell
Today's post brought to you by Mukuro, Vongola Mist Guardian:
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!