March 9, 2011

Writing Wednesday + Award!

TODAY ON READING RAINBOW! (Please tell me I'm not so old that no one here knows what that is? XD) I'd like to share an excerpt from a fanfic I wrote a couple years ago, one I'm still quite fond of:

Removed!

Also! I received an awesome award from Christine Arnold at Figments
Thank you so much for the love, Christine!

Rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Share 4 guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award along to 6 other sweet blogs

Guilty pleasures, hmmmm...
1. Sleeping in. I know, this is weak, but I love sleeping in or even just lying in my bed despite my brain telling me I am wasting daylight hours.
2. Cheese. Particularly spicy cheese. I eat too much of it. *stares balefully at love handles*
3. Vampires. The Anne Rice kind. Because of the saturated market, I think they've lost their mystique for a lot of readers. But I still love reading about them. And I may have written a vampire story myself once. Yes, I enjoyed it.
4. Drawing erotica. Writing it, not so much. But drawing it always makes me extremely self-conscious, which is why I haven't drawn much.

I hope that wasn't TMI... ehehe. Heh.

Er. Moving on. I'm passing the award onto the following bloggers, all of whom have been awesome to me as I stumble around the writing blogosphere:
1. Aleeza Rauf
2. Lisa Gail Green
3. Bonnie
4. Lynda R. Young
5. The bluestocking
6. Kalen O'Donnell

Today's post brought to you by Mukuro, Vongola Mist Guardian:

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)