April 29, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I also got this award from my super cool CP Ani over at Anime's Musings:
Thank you, Ani! ♥

The rules for this award are:
* Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
* Share seven random facts about myself.
* Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
* Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Seven Random Facts about Lori
1. I'm clumsy to a fault. Tripping on flat surfaces, running into walls, and dropping things don't even faze me anymore. A few weeks ago, I went home for lunch and decided I needed to use the bathroom in my room b/c it's right off the kitchen. I reached enthusiastically for my door handle... and missed. And stumbled. I attempted to brace myself on the door. But the door was not actually shut tight. I fell into my room.

2. I love anime and manga. I discovered Sailor Moon when I was a tiny thing, but it wasn't until college and Inuyasha and then Naruto that I discovered fandom. It was all downhill from there.

3. I like to attend anime conventions. Usually just once a year. And yes, I also dress up:

Feel free to snicker if you must lol. I'm attending Anime Central (ACEN) again in a month. It's in Chicago, and it's the largest convention in the Midwest. I will be cosplaying again :D *geeks out*

4. I love cheese. It is possibly an unhealthy fixation. I put it in everything. My thighs hate me for it. I'm trying to diet right now so I won't look horrendous in my cosplay for ACEN, but it's really hard. CHEEEESE.

5. My favorite genre of music is celtic.

6. I've wanted to be so many things growing up. Artist, model, actress, astronomer, paleontologist (I was proud of my dino-knowledge lol), historian, teacher, etc. But a writer was the one thing that remained a constant.

7. I can debone a chicken wing (keeping the skin in tact) in less than a minute. Yeah, think on that. bwhahaah.

I'm passing the award onto some of my newest blogging buddies:
1. Lori Tinkey
2. Anita Grace Howard
3. Cherie
4. Xaria
5. Kristin Lynn Thetford

Still looking for one more beta reader! Email me if you're interested ♥

Have an awesome weekend, guys!
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)