May 6, 2011

Eight Question Meme!

I was tagged by Artemis Grey in a meme! And if you're not sure what a meme is, you can read about it here :D

Now for the questions...

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

I'd probably go back to third grade. Definitely my favorite time as a kid.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

There were two periods in my life when I stopped writing completely. The first was after my brother passed away. The second was in high school because I discovered boys... *hangs head* Which then led to me meeting my husband and getting married in college and having a child right off the bat. I guess all things happen for a reason, but I would definitely go back and fix my teenage priorities!

What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

Someone clumsy who writes and reads and games and draws and thinks all questions can be answered with enough research! In other words, I have no idea. However, many friends have said Dory from Finding Nemo b/c I have the memory of a fish.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Pretty sure there's no one I hate enough to push them off a cliff o_o Maybe an evil murderer or something? But I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't be able to do it.

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

My tendency to procrastinate and be easily distracted? I opened this new blog entry two hours ago and have wandered off a dozen times since. *cough*

Describe yourself in one word.

What?

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Determined! From her blog posts, it sounds like she's got so many projects that I can only sit back and gawk and hope to be be that productive!

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

Because it's a way to connect with other people over things we mutually enjoy and love. It was the same when I blogged for fandom :)

Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.

My three very awesome critique partners:

1. Bluestocking
2. Mindee
3. Ani

Have an awesome weekend, guys!

Here's a crop of one of my favorite pencil sketch commissions. He's an original character named Isas (not my character):

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)