May 11, 2011

Followers Contest

CONTEST NOW CLOSED! Thanks for entering!

This should be nice and painless! To enter, fill out the form below.

Rules
*Since this is a followers contest, you must be a follower.

That's it! =P Tweeting, reblogging, facebooking would be awesome, but not required to enter.

Deadline is MAY 22

Prizes
First place (first name drawn)

Choice of:
• bust sketch (see below for examples)
• 10-page critique
• $30 Borders gift card

Second place (second name drawn)

Choice of:
• 5-page critique
• $15 Borders gift card

Examples of a bust sketch
*click to view larger
**your bust sketch will be black and white, no colored shading


As far as critiquing qualifications go, I graduated from college with a degree in Creative Writing, and my current critique partners seem to like me so I think that's a good thing?! lol Honestly, you may just have to surf around my Writing Wednesday posts and determine for yourself whether I might suit your critiquing needs :D



Like I said, it'd be awesome if you spread the word, but it's not necessary in order to enter the contest.

Good luck, and thanks for making this blogging thing such a great experience ♥

P.S. Cherie, I will get to your awesome award Friday :)
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)