June 24, 2011

Friday Announcements

01. My crit partner Mindee just signed with Suzie Townsend of FinePrint Literary Management. There are no words for how proud I am of her. And I can't wait to weasel her into sending me her manuscript again after she finishes edits for her fantabulous new agent. Perks of being a CP, AM I RIGHT? bwhahaha

So yes, if you have a minute, please go congratulate her!


I don't drink, so I'll let her have the wine for me.

02. I won the cover contest hosted by Brenda Drake *squee* Thank you so much for voting for me!

03. Tomorrow is the critique portion of Shelley Watter's Birthday Blowout First Page Contest. Please remember to stop by and drop a critique if you have time, and I will definitely be doing the same!

04. A short story I submitted for an ebook and POD anthology was recently accepted. I'm super happy about that. But the short story is m/m romance so I'm publishing it under a pen name (thus the reasoning behind my Monday post lol). Still debating whether or not to cross-link, but I don't think I will. If you're curious to know what my pen name is and/or would like to know more details about the anthology, just send me an email!

05. The first five pages of Soul Without a Boy placed as a finalist in the Wisconsin chapter of Romance Writers of America Fab Five Contest (YA category):
Super happy about that as well, although also disappointed for not doing better. *sigh*
---
Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)