June 10, 2011

Friday Meme!

Tagged by Sophia The Writer.

Do you think you're hot?

LOL, what kind of question is this? Um... sometimes? Depends on how I feel. Most days I feel very blah.

Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.


NOT my art. This is one of the banners I'm using on my fandom blog. Still my favorite color spread from Katekyo Hitman Reborn by Amano Akira. Spot Mukuro! :D

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Tuesday. Fried chicken for lunch.

The song(s) you listened to recently.

This one I like to put on repeat b/c I really did love the movie that much lol (although I tend to like to skip up to start it at 2 minutes):




And this is an anime music video I like to watch once (or more... *cough*) a week. It's just so well done. The anime is Soul Eater AND EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT:



What were you thinking as you were doing this?

What odd questions...

Do you have nicknames? What are they?

Lori is a nickname I've gone by for as long as I can remember.

Tag 4 blogger friends.

1. Bluestocking
2. Anita Grace Howard
3. PK Hrezo
4. T. Romel Blossom

Who's listed as No. 1?

My CP, who I found through Alpha & Beta Reader Exchange and she was awesome enough to accept me even though I was kind of a n00b. She's pretty amazing, both in writing and critiquing skills ♥ Also, two of her short stories were recently accepted for publication, so you should totally stop by her blog and congratulate her! :D

Say something about No. 4.

Her work ethic is amazing. And I might possibly have a crush on one of her characters. Possibly. Probably.

How did you get to know No. 3?

I saw her name around YAlitchat.org first, and then I maaay have possibly stalked her over to blogger *cough* And then we did a beta read exchange, and I loved her MG SF/F manuscript because this lady knows how to world-build. Wowzers.

Leave a message for No. 2.

You are one of the most positive and uplifting people I've met here. I love reading your blog posts and your comments. Plus, your writing? Stunning. I can't wait to read one of your books!
---

Today's post brought to you LATE by:

Rhode (as a faery) from D.Gray-man (b/c faeries are awesome)

Have a great weekend, everyone! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)