February 8, 2012

Sherlock

I'm in love with Sherlock (the BBC TV series).

Who HASN'T seen this series by now? If you haven't, you need to go watch it IMMEDIATELY. DROP EVERYTHING AND GO WATCH IT.

A modern day Sherlock, you say? AS IF! But I was skeptical too. And then I was absolutely blown away. The writing is clever, the cinematography is fantastic, and the acting is perfect. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are amazing.



Not to mention their bromance is so epic, it reduces me to a sobbing mess.

This fanvideo is the best thing ever. But be warned, there are SPOILERS for The Reichenbach Fall (season two finale). However, if you're familiar with the original Arthur Conan Doyle's The Final Problem, then it won't be much of a spoiler.



I can't watch it without choking up *facepalm*

In any case, I thought maybe I should write up a post about how the writing in Sherlock is an example to go by--the plotting, the pacing, the characters, the emotion--so that this has something to do with writing.

But honestly, I just wanted to share this with you guys because I love it so much :)

Please go watch this series. You will not regret it! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)