February 11, 2012

"That's YAmore" Blogfest


Click image for full list of participating blogs!

This blog hop showcases 250 romantic, swoon-worthy words from your YA WIP! And, as an added bonus, this year one lucky participant will be selected to win a swoon-worthy YA read, shipped direct from the Book Depository. Sweet!

To be honest, I'm not sure I write 'swoon-worthy' scenes. I like romance, of course, but it's never the focal point of my stories and rarely the focus of any single scene. So finding 250 words of 'romance' was a little difficult lol.

This excerpt is from the manuscript I signed with my agent for--which means I'll probably take this down after the blog hop is over lol. Hope you like it!

Removed. Sorry!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the other blogs participating in the hop.

Have a great weekend! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)