March 2, 2012

Blogiversary Winners (and if you're looking for a CP, a link!)


Epic unicorn drawing by my awesomesauce friend Lyn

Thank you to everyone for making my first blogiversary a success :)

Here are the winners!

$25 gift card to Barnes & Noble: A.R. Jones
$10 gift card to Barnes & Noble: Francesca Zappia

Choice of one book from any of my agent mates: Lisa Asanuma, Artijoker, Kristen L.

"Share my Critique Partners" package: Komal Lewis

Critiques from...
Gemma Cooper:
Sharon Morse
Amy Christine Parker: Chen Chang
Kimberly Welchons: Jenny Esplin
Steph Winkelhake: Joy Mc-C
Natalie C Parker: Jo Thomas
Michelle Krys: Lillie McFerrin
Ruth Steven: Dana Edwards

Colored chibi drawing: Natalia G.

All winners have been contacted. Congrats!

+++

Also, if you're looking for a critique partner, Maggie Stiefvater has put up the 2012 Critique Partner Love Connection.

I found two of my CPs through such lists so I can certainly vouch for its effectiveness :)

Have a great weekend, all! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)