March 30, 2012

Sunshine Award + Kreative Blogger Award

Over the past month, four people have passed along one or both of these awards, and I'm so sorry for being a slacker about accepting them. Thanks goes to Patricia Marques, Ruth Lauren Steven, Yelena Casale, and T. Romel Blossom! ♥


In order to claim the Sunshine Award here's what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know


Favorite color – THE RAINBOW!!! Srsly though, I don't have a favorite color. I have favorite color combinations (such as gray and pale, cherry blossom pink) but not one color.
Favorite animal – Unicorn! Mythological animals count, right?
Favorite number – 2
Favorite non-alcoholic drink – Passion fruit juice
Facebook or Twitter – Twitter
My passion – Is this a trick question?
Getting or giving presents? – I'm always uncomfortable accepting gifts, but I also suck at giving them because I never know what to get. Still, I'd rather be giving.
Favorite pattern – I like light, elegant florals. Nothing garish or heavy.
Favorite day of the week – Saturday
Favorite flower – orchid


In order to claim the Kreativ Blogger Award here's what I and the next lucky recipients need to do:

- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!


I've made more than one list about myself here, and I made a list of 7 things I did to prepare my (previous) wip here.

I'm opting out of passing it along this time, so have a great a weekend, all!

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)