March 7, 2012

Tagged on the Campaign Trail (#2)

I am totally failing the campaign challenges this round ;_; We'll see if I can squeeze one in yet for the second challenge.

Thanks to Brenna Braaten for tagging me a couple weeks ago :) Sorry I took so long to answer!

1. Coffee or tea?

Tea, although I drink very little of it. Honestly, I'd rather go with hot chocolate *___*

2. What was the first story you can remember writing?

A picture book about getting ready to go outside into the snow. That was third grade. By fifth grade, I was reading R.L. Stine and writing pages and pages of ghosts and doomed romances and melting heads.

I actually still have some of that writing. It's LOLARIOUS. Maybe I'll post it here someday for you to laugh at =P

3. What TV show, video game, movie would you recommend to other writers?

Um... oh boy. I could go on and on, but I'll keep it brief lol.

My latest love is BBC's SHERLOCK. aoisfjslei I love it so much. It's two seasons, three episodes each. Each episode is an hour and a half, and the characters+story telling+cinematography is just... AMAZING.

Then there's Avatar: The Last Airbender*. Don't be fooled by the fact this is a cartoon! It takes place in a fantasy world filled with Asian influences, and it handles the diversity so well. Its characters are layered and complex, and the story telling is top notch. I will love it always *_*

*Not to be confused with The Last Airbender, that travesty of a movie that
completely gutted everything that was good about the series.

4. What time of day are you most productive?

Any time I'm not on twitter. Or tumblr. Or some manga-reading site. *cough*

5. Green or black olives?

*cringe* Neither!

6. What was your first car?

A Geo Metro, the color of which I can't even recall. I guess technically it was my sister's, because it was broken into and then she sold it lol.

7. What is your guilty pleasure?

All things cheese and chocolate. Soooooo good. Sooooo bad for my love handles.

8. Are you a fan of footie pajamas?

For babies, yes.

9. What's something you didn't think you'd like that you did/do?

BBC's Sherlock. When I heard the premise, I balked b/c the historical setting was a part of what made the original Sherlock appealing to me. I was, of course, proven MONUMENTALLY wrong.

10. Favorite salad dressing?

Ranch or blue cheese. Low fat if possible

11. What is your most embarrassing nickname? (Or, just any nickname. You don't have to give an embarrassing one.)

My eldest sister calls me Porky, evolved from Pork, which evolved from Dork >_>;;; 'Dork' because older siblings are prone to giving younger siblings, especially really annoying and talkative ones like I was, those sorts of names. But I have no idea how it changed to 'Pork,' b/c I seriously weighed like 80 lbs at the time.

We get along fabulously now, of course, but she still calls me Porky as an endearment lol :)

---

I think everyone has been tagged like a half dozen times already, so I will pass on tagging this time =P

Today's art: Draco Malfoy, anime style (since last time was Harry =P )

Have a great rest of the week! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)