October 19, 2012

How do you celebrate Halloween?

My twitter feed has been abuzz lately with people preparing for EPIC HALLOWEEN PARTIES. I don't normally do much to get into the spirit of the holiday (I know, shame on me!), but I LOVE seeing what everyone else has been doing!

Amy Tintera tweeted about how she hosts a fabulous Halloween party every year as well, and she's already begun decorating in preparation:
I don't know about you guys, but if that was watching over my shoulder, I'd cry. (But Amy doesn't b/c she's awesome and not ridiculous like me)

J.J. Howard has this fantastic post about the themed parties she and her roommate host each year. So awesome the themes they come up! These are this year's invitations: (theme is Heaven and Hell)
Are those wicked awesome or what? Seriously, go check out her post!

Darci Cole has been posting tantalizing pictures all week of the treats she's been making in preparation for her awesome Harry Potter party! Talk about YUM!

Chocolate frogs!

Cauldron cakes!

Pumpkin pasties!
Looks amazing, right? Color me uber impressed :D

I haven't held a Halloween party in a couple years, but here are some pix from the last one!



The food is definitely my favorite part :)

So what are you guys doing for the holiday? Any fun parties or costume ideas? Please share! ♥

Have a great weekend!
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)