December 18, 2012

YA Superlative Blogfest: Popularity Contest


DAY TWO! :D Here are today's categories with my votes!

Most Likely to Become a Rock Star: Iko (Cinder). Iko rocks. This is my story, and I'm sticking to it >_>;

Mostly Likely to Start a Riot: Pia (Origin). Pia at the end of the book anyway. Or maybe Tris from Insurgent (and it probably wouldn't even be on purpose).

Biggest Flirt: Mal (Shadow and Bone). Alina all but said he'd tumbled a lot of girls. I can totally understand why. Rawr.

Fashion King and/or Queen: Carmel (Girl of Nightmares). Girl can rock her social status and go ghost hunting with Cas.

Girl You'd Most Want For Your BFF: Lela (Sanctum). She was willing to go to hell for her BFF. Can't beat that. Or Karou from DoSaB/DoBaS. Because hello? Karou is a BAMF.

Boy You Wish You'd Dated in High School: Four (Insurgent). Also Malachi (Sanctum). Boy's got SKILLZ.

Most Likely to Become President: The Darkling (Shadow and Bone). VOTE FOR HIM OR DIE. Okay, this category should actually be 'Most Likely to Become a Gorgeous Overlord.'

Quirkiest Character: Morpheus (Splintered, which isn't a 2012 release, but it comes out Jan 1, 2013 WHICH IS CLOSE ENOUGH). This guy is nuts. I love him.

Favorite Parental Figure: Brimstone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, which also isn't a 2012 release, but I'm counting it b/c I read it this year, and he's at least mentioned in Days of Blood and Starlight, which counts, right?). I love Brimstone SO MUCH I WANT ONE FOR MY OWN.

Coolest Nerd: Kate Grable (Bad Hair Day). As if she's got any competition. PFFT.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)