January 25, 2013

2013 Films to Look Forward to (part 1)

AKA movies in which things blow up and/or there's either magic or big action sequences. Or both. I'm so predictable. (Sadly no unicorns. Get on that, Hollywood.)

In no particular order:
Warm Bodies

Remember how I'm a giant wuss? Remember how I CAN'T WATCH ZOMBIE FILMS (reading is okay)? I can barely deal with The Walking Dead. But this film looks hilarious and awesome and DO WANT.

Pacific Rim

O-HOHO. Huge monsters. Mecha. Guillermo del Toro. What's not to love? Still waiting on Hellboy 3, GdT!

City of Bones


Okay, fine, I'm mostly just looking forward to seeing this guy:


Y HELLO THAR, MR. GAO.

Beautiful Creatures

This is where I embarrassingly admit I haven't read the books. But I will! The trailer looks cool, and I've heard so many good things about this series. People can stop comparing everything to Twilight now though, please and thank you.

Oz: The Great and Powerful

I'm a little wary about this one, only because I'm not really a fan of the actor. But visually, it looks stunning. And I love Rachel Weisz.

Hansel and Gretal Witch Hunters (warning: lotsa gore in this trailer)

I really hope this film doesn't suck because I adore both the main actors and I love the premise. To be honest, judging by the trailer alone, it looks like it might suck. But it could go either way.

---

To keep this post from getting monstrously long, I'll cut myself off here :P More films next week if I remember to do the post *cough*

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! ♥
 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)