September 4, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 03

What I'm Reading

A draft of the third book in the Guards of the Shadowlands series by Sarah Fine, and ZOMG MY BLOOD PRESSURE. If you haven't yet read book one, Sanctum, why not?! It's amazing and one of my favorite books of 2012. Book two, Fractured, comes out next month!


My review of it will be up soon, but the TL;DR version of it is basically this:



What I'm Writing

Still working on the sequel to Gates. Or rather... squinting at my notes and hoping the plot will start to make sense if I just stare at it long enough.

What Else I've Been Up To

Gates of Thread and Stone has a release date! But... I can't tell you guys yet. BUT SOON!!! :D

Also, I finally watched The Mortal Instruments movie. It was fun and visually amazing and action-packed.

What Inspires Me Right Now

My daughter aka Miss K, who turned 11 yesterday, reads more voraciously than I do. Having to constantly look for new books for her helps to remind me what writing is all about.

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blog.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)