October 23, 2013

What's Up Wedesday 08

What I'm Reading
ALLEGIANT by Veronica Roth.



But come on, who ISN'T reading ALLEGIANT, right?! HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT? ♥

What I'm Writing
Still editing! But it's going really well, and not just because these edits aren't as heavy as the first round was. It was amazing getting physical pages with my editor's handwritten first round edits, and I hugged them and smothered them and I maaaay have taken them on a waltz around the living room. But it also took longer to go through and sometimes I had to figure out what exactly my editor had written in the margins. Digital notes are considerably faster :P

What Else I've Been Up To
I've been doing a Biggest Loser challenge with my sisters for the last two months, and I've lost a ton of weight. I'm super proud of myself and my sisters :) I'm 5 lbs away from my pre-2nd baby weight, and 10 lbs from my pre-1st baby weight!

There's 1 week left in our challenge, but even after I win (and I will win, even if right now, I'm 0.2% behind 1st place), I plan to continue with the diet+exercise until I reach my weight goal. Woo!

What Inspires Me Right Now
This stunning outfit:


Via Pinterest

I am already thinking about a world in which this person might exist. I can't wait to finally be able to write that dark fantasy still brewing in my head, but I've got so many projects lined up that need to be written first. *SIGH*

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)