October 9, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 06

What I'm Reading
Just posted a rec for FRACTURED by Sarah Fine. It's book 2 in the Guards of the Shadowlands series, and if you haven't read this series yet--WHY NOT? I can't rec this series enough, I love it so much.



The Kindle edition of the first book SANCTUM is only $3.99. Can't beat that! And the hardcover is barely $11!

What I'm Writing
Still plodding along on that sequel plot. I'm hoping to have something coherent by the time November gets here so I can do NaNoWriMo.

What Else I've Been Up To
I ruined my diet this week. Cheesecake and pumpkin creme pie and pasta and oooh so delicious beef stew. BUT I am starting anew because I'm going to win this Biggest Loser challenge I'm doing with my sisters. There's money on the line, which I will need for my book promo fund next year :P

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)