October 16, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 07

What I'm Reading
Unfortunately, nothing right now. Aside from my editor's notes on my manuscript, that is.

What I'm Writing
Editing Gates of Thread and Stone. I love editing. I hate it while DOING it. But when I finish, I'm like I LOVED DOING THAT. Anyone else like that? haha.

What Else I've Been Up To
In case you missed my Monday announcement, I finally announced the release date for my book. Gates will be released August 5, 2014. Woo!

What Inspires Me Right Now
Cheesy answer is cheesy, but reading all the tweets from other writers about reaching their daily word count goals and finishing their drafts. It pushes me to work harder :)

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

5 comments:

Alexa said...

Yay for having a release date!

Emma Adams said...

I feel exactly the same about editing! :P And congrats on the release date! :)

TOI said...

congratulations on the book publishing date, that's a great excitement. I love editing my book and though it's hard work I love the process but now my mind is filled with writing synopsis :P

T. Drecker said...

Congratulations on the release date! YIPPEE!!!
Your editing feelings sound like my excercies ones :)

joss said...

I love it when the edit is over, because it's over lol. I'm not sure that counts as the same thing though. Congrats on the release date for you book. So exciting! have a great weekend and celebrate like crazy :)

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)