October 30, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 09

What I'm Reading
I had a fairly productive reading week. After I finished Allegiant, I was in desperate need of something lighter. I picked up Ink, hoping it'd be less intense. It was a quick, light read! Now I'm halfway through Everbound, the sequel to Everneath, which I really enjoyed.



Next: Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine. Eek! Can't wait! (Is that a gorgeous cover or what??)



What I'm Writing
Still editing! :)

What Else I've Been Up To
The Biggest Loser challenge is over. I won. MWUAHAHAHA.

Total weight lost between me and my sisters over the last two months: 39.2 lbs

Pretty darn impressive, right? Woot!

What Inspires Me Right Now
Feeling energized from all the reading. I love that about picking up a book. Not only does it carry me away into its pages, but it inspires me to be as good as these amazing writers. I never turn off my inner editor. It doesn't distract me from the words; it makes me work harder to understand how they've created such fantastic tension or emotion. Which can only be a good thing.

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)