November 6, 2013

What's Up Wednesday 10

What I'm Reading
Finishing up PRODIGY by Marie Lu so I can jump into CHAMPION, which released yesterday. Woo!



Also, I got this fabulous ARC in the mail yesterday, and I can't wait to read it! That's TWO Sarah Fine books on my queue now. *squee*



What I'm Writing
EDITING FTW!

What Else I've Been Up To
I also got these ARCs! But in all honesty, I doubt I'll get around to reading them any time soon, and I hate wasted ARCs.

So if any of YOU want them, LET ME KNOW! Otherwise, I'll throw them up for a giveaway later this week.



-THE WELL'S END by Seth Fishman
-EVERYTHING BREAKS by Vicki Grove

What Inspires Me Right Now
All you amazing pple NaNo-ing. GO YOU! ♥

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)