January 8, 2014

What's Up Wednesday 13

What I'm Reading

A draft of the amaaaazing sequel to AVALON by Mindee Arnett. CP privileges. Mwuahaha.

Aside from that though, I've also got an ARC of Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor. Super excited about this one!



What I'm Writing
Not much at the moment because I'm critiquing Mindee's ms, but soon, I will get back to work on that sequel.

What Else I've Been Up To
I have an official-ish (which means it can still change) blurb for Gates of Thread and Stone :D I wish I could share it with you guys, but alas, it must wait, probably until the cover reveal. (I have no idea when that will be.)

What Inspires Me Right Now
The cover reveal for my Christina Farley's GILDED went up on YA Books Central, and it's gorgeous. Check it out, and enter for a chance to win some fabulous swag or a Kindle Paperwhite! :)

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme that helps readers and writers touch base with blog friends. If you'd like to join in, you can find the link widget on Jaime's and Erin's blogs.

 

Lori M Lee Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphics from Questofdreams (Lori Lee)